Monday, November 17, 2014

New Stuff! (and a quilt)

I've been working on a lot of small projects, but in the middle there, I ordered two pairs of lasts from shoe-last-shop.com.  The company is in Finland, but has the lasts made in either Portugal or Italy - mine came from Portugal.

Good to know - their prices are good - but shipping is expensive.

Here's what I got!

 
 
Higher heels (yay!).  Just two pairs.  After the holidays, I want to order some of the lasts I liked so much at shoe school, from Jones & Vining.  I have shoes planned for these, but need to get through the holidays first.  Also, I'm going out of town on vacation for three weeks - so, no shoes for a while.  (Although, I'll be looking for supplies on vacation - may have some cool new stuff!)
 
 
In other news, one of the projects I finished is a quilt for one of the nephews. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment