Sunday, April 27, 2014

Progress Update: No progress to report

Unfortunately, no new progress on shoes.  Norwescon has, however, come and gone, and I did have three new costumes this year.  Unfortunately, there are not photos yet of my Wonder Woman getup, but here's the group of us doing Norse Gods & Goddesses:
 

 

 
 
And just me, with my skull makeup front and center:

 
Also, I did manage to get my Columbine costume done as well:
 
 
 
I'm wearing shoes I made myself with both of these costumes.  Win!
 
Now, I'm trying to get back on top of the shoes, but first, I feel the need to clean up a bit.  Things are in chaos.  This is frustrated by the fact that I'm absolutely exhausted.  In the two weeks leading up to the convention, I experienced some pretty horrible insomnia, and since then, I've been sleeping a lot. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment