Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quick Quilt

Well, sort of quick. 



One of two quilts I'm making this year for nephews for Christmas gifts.  I thought it would take about a week, and so of course it took three.  The younger boy loves monkeys, and I happened to have some sock monkey fabric laying around.  This is what happened.  The reverse is red super soft micro plush - so if it never goes on the bed (unlikely), it'll still be good for curling up on the couch on a snowy afternoon to watch cartoons.  (They live near St. Louis.  I'm assuming it snows there in the winter...)

Totally just tossed it onto the guest bed to snap a quick photo.  I may or may not take a better one before I wrap it up and send it off for the holidays.  The room is very green - that's not just the lighting in the photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment